Impression Homes was founded by industry professionals wanting to provide homebuyers with the ability to purchase a quality home that would last throughout the years. Impression Homes knows that your home provides the backdrop for many special moments in your life, it’s not just a structure it’s a place where memories are created. Built upon 30 years of experience your Impression Home is constructed with the utmost attention to detail, utilizing quality materials to ensure your investment lasts a lifetime.
Impression Homes is focused on providing our Homeowners with a home that is Energy Efficient and will save you money for years to come.
These are just a few of the features that Impression Homes provides in every home we build:
- Radiant Barrier Roof Decking – Keeps your attic substantially cooler and helps maintain a more efficient and comfortable home
- 15 SEER HVAC System – A higher SEER rating allows your system to work more efficiently and use less electricity
- Vinyl Low-E Double Pane Windows – These windows reflect the Sun’s UV rays to keep the heat out and the cool in
- Programmable Thermostat – Allows you to program the system so that you do not waste energy when you are not home without sacrificing comfort
- Insulation Ratings from R13 to R30 – Helps keep your home more comfortable
- Adjustable Thresholds and Insulated Exterior Doors – Stop under door drafts now and in the future
- Wind Turbines – Allows hot air to escape your attic making your home more comfortable and efficient
- Soffit Vents – Work in tandem with wind turbines to keep the air flowing in your attic to keep it cooler
- Poly-Seal – Reduces drafts around baseboards and outlets for more comfort and better efficiency
- R8 Insulated Air Ducts – Perform at or better than existing energy codes
- Energy-Star Rated Appliances